A one bedroom mudbrick cottage situated at the top of our property, for a couple or a single, with its own private driveway and entrance to the property.
- Mexican Pewter Queen bed
- En suite bathroom with shower
- Restored leadlight windows
- Old bridge timber beams
- Air conditioner (cooling only)
- Verandah, with a Weber gas bbq
- Small electric stove, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Caffitaly coffee pod espresso machine (takes Gloria Jeans & Woolworths pods)
- Slow Combustion wood fire
- Plenty of firewood is supplied
- Old post and rail fencing
- Fully fenced dog yard, with kennel
- Outdoor table and bench seats
- Solar hot water, backed up by the wood fire and electricity
- Rainwater tanks supply our water
- Flat screen tv and dvd player
- ABC, SBS and commercial television reception
- CD player with ipod and USB connectivity
- Old record player and records
- A small library of books and DVD movies for your enjoyment.
This is a non-smoking cottage. You may smoke outside on the verandah. Clovelly cottage has a steep driveway, we find station wagon style vehicles struggle with it, so we don’t recommend this cottage for Ford and Holden style station wagon cars. However, its fine for smaller 2 wheel drive cars, AWD and 4WD vehicles.
If you click on photos to enlarge, click the BACK arrow to return to the page you were on.