A two bedroom, two storey mudbrick cottage, suitable for one or two couples, or a family of 4. Maximum is 5 guests.
- Downstairs bedroom has 1 queen bed, and access to the bathroom;
- Upstairs 1 queen bed and 2 single beds
- Restored leadlight windows
- Old timber beams
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioner in lounge room
- A small window air con in upstairs bedroom
- Gas bbq
- Standard gas stove, with fan forced oven
- Refrigerator, Microwave
- Caffitaly coffee pod expresso machine (takes Gloria Jeans & Woolworths pods)
- Slow Combustion wood fire
- Plenty of firewood is supplied
- Fully fenced dog yard, with kennel
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Instant gas hot water
- Rainwater tanks supply our water
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- ABC, SBS and commercial television stations
- Ghetto blaster for use with smartphones or tablets, plus USB MP3 socket
- There is one small bathroom with a shower. It has two access doors, one from the downstairs bedroom, and one from the lounge room.
- A small library of books and DVD movies for your enjoyment.
This is a non-smoking cottage. You may smoke outside on the verandah.
If you click on photos to enlarge, please click the BACK arrow to return to the page you were on.
Please note, if guests are staying at Clovelly cottage, they may walk past the back of Polperro cottage when taking their dogs for a walk down the property. Likewise, the owners of Rock Lily walk their dogs past Polperro cottage most evenings around sunset, however, won’t intrude on your privacy, unless you wish to speak with us. Clovelly cottage however, offers 100% privacy, nobody ever walks or drives past that cottage.